The Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development held to its November forecasts for economic growth in Britain hitting 2.75 percent this year and 3.0 percent in 2005 in a mostly positive assessment of the British economy.
But it warned that booming house prices could be a threat to the economy
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting