The Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development held to its November forecasts for economic growth in Britain hitting 2.75 percent this year and 3.0 percent in 2005 in a mostly positive assessment of the British economy.
But it warned that booming house prices could be a threat to the economy
- Trump criticises Fed over rate rises and threatens higher tariffs
- Implementation of new Sofr rate is “ahead of schedule”, says Fed vice-chair
- Central bank digital currency a ‘terrible idea’, US Congress told
- MAS strengthens use of data to combat financial crimes
- RBA paper modifies DGSE to include housing sector