Referring to its policy on credit cards, McFarlane said that the Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA) was running a policy which went against the best financial interests of Australia. McFarlane added that international investors did not like over regulation and that there was a danger that Australia would not be viewed as an attractive destination for global investment. Bringing prices down too f
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?
- Norges Bank does not rule out launching digital currency