"We are going to join on January 1, 2007," Lipstok told Reuters in an interview on Thursday 15 September. "The central bank will do everything it has to."
Lipstok said that core inflation was stable in Estonia, but that the rise in oil prices this year had pushed up headline rates. Moreover, consumption pat
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting