Board member Nobuyuki Nakahara voted against sticking to the target, set under the BOJ's quantitative easing policy, the minutes of the meeting showed.
At the meeting, the BOJ decided to provide ample liquidity irrespective of the target to secure financial market s
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations