King declined a revised remuneration package, which would have seen his basic pay rocket by up to 37.6% to between £375,000 ($747,659) and £400,000. The new salary package was a result of a 2006 review carried out by the Bank's Remuneration Committee, which found tha
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory