The International Monetary Fund said yesterday the effect of the Iraq war on the Middle East economy would be less severe than expected because the war was short, and forecast regional GDP growth of near five per cent in 2003.
'Now that the war is over and it was for a short duration, I think these effec
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde