"We already started the procedures required by the law" said SIBC-CISAL national secretary Massimo Dary, according to AGI.
The clash concerns the Bank of Italy denying negotiations on a collective agreement, turning to a 1936 norm of the Statute. There already are two pending suits on the case.
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Seychelles must act fast on money-laundering, says central bank