The conference is being held under the theme "Trade, Integration and Competitiveness in the ECCU: The Policy Agenda of the 21st Century".
The feature address for the programme is to be delivered by St.Kitts/Nevis Prime Minister Dr. Denzil Douglas while the opening remarks will be deliver
- James Bullard on 2% rates, tariffs and Fed leadership
- Turkish central bank raises overnight rates in bid to stop lira’s fall
- Podcast: David Hendry and John Muellbauer on empirical macro
- Policies must change to stop emerging markets crisis, analysts say
- Next financial crisis “will be brewing” in shadow banking – Bullard