"The visit came as part of CBB's regular contact with central banks and monetary authorities of the region and world," said Abdul Rahman Al Sayed, Director of Islamic Financial Institutions at the CBB to reporters.
"Bahrain is a mature financial centre and CBB has a track record in regulating and supervising banks," said Al Sayed. "CBB has also established an equally strong
- Supervisory lessons: resolution is a ‘dirty business’
- Key Brexit vote complicates outlook for UK economy
- European auditors ask lawmakers for increased access to ECB documents
- Switzerland grants fintech firms access to interbank payment system
- BIS’s Borio calls on economists to take money more seriously