The chairman of the New York Federal Reserve Board said on Wednesday the committee searching for a new president hopes to reach a decision in the next few weeks.
"I would hope we have an announcement to make in the next several weeks," Peter Peterson, chairman of the New York Fed board, told Reuters. Peterson
- James Bullard on 2% rates, tariffs and Fed leadership
- Turkish central bank raises overnight rates in bid to stop lira’s fall
- Podcast: David Hendry and John Muellbauer on empirical macro
- Policies must change to stop emerging markets crisis, analysts say
- Next financial crisis “will be brewing” in shadow banking – Bullard