As a former central banker, "I always worry about inflation and it has to be kept under check", said the former chairman of the US Federal Reserve, adding the RBI was dealing with the issue.
He did not subscribe to the Keynesian theory that a small dose of inflation had a multiplier effect on growth. On the contrary, i
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor