The first workshop took place in London on 22 November, hosted by the UK Financial Service Authority; the second took place in New York on 28 November, hosted by the US Securities and Exchange Commission.
The rapid growth of the hedge fund sector in recent years has attracted attention in markets and in the official communi
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré