Mohan, who had another year to serve on his five-year term, will begin a six-month tenure as a distinguished consulting professor at the Stanford Centre for International Development on 15 June.
The move will leave the central bank two deputy governors short of its full compliment. V Leedladhar stepped down in March but is yet to be replaced.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations