Source: The Age
Homebuyers face the first hike in their mortgage repayments in almost a year and a half after the Reserve Bank today moved to lift interest rates by a quarter of a percentage point.
The bank said the official cash rate target would rise to five per cent, up from 4.75 per cent, where it has been since June last year.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde