``The bank very probably will continue to tighten monetary policy until we can forecast there are elements pointing to a reduction in inflation,'' Marcos, 61, said in an interview in Mexico City on Nov 2 according to Bloomberg.
The Bank of Mexico expects inflation in Latin America's biggest economy to begin f
- Auditors find ‘flaws’ in ECB’s crisis management framework
- Central banks lack ‘firepower’ to combat financial crises, says report
- Home truths on Europe’s NPLs
- Ukrainian bank owners carried out ‘co-ordinated fraud’, forensic audit says
- Economists need to better understand macrofinancial links – BIS paper