SAMA's move, which was expected, leaves its key repo rate at 2%. Its reverse repo rate fell by 75 basis points to 1.5%. "The current market conditions warrant a further adjustment of policy rates, which are currently misaligned,"
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde