In the proposals, which would be the first official statement the Koizumi administration has made on monetary policy, the panel is expected to call for the introduction of an inflation target - aimed at bringing about a certain degree of price ri
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?