The Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency (SAMA) warned that the Kingdom must adopt measures to protect it from the pressures of a rising public debt and a growing population and continue to diversify and implement economic reforms, AFP reported.
In his presentation of the central bank's annual report to the Custodian
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting