"Iran is an important country in the global economy and a major oil exporter," said Mohammad Jafar Mojarad in the interview. "Hence our economic position is quite strong and this makes the possibility of sanctions quite low."
"If there are multilateral sanctio
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations