Greenspan's relationships with Josef Ackermann, the bank's chairman, and Peter Hooper, the chief American economist at Deutsche Bank Securities and a former Fed employee, were seen as a key factor in his decision to join the bank.
Greenspan, who headed the Fed from 1987 until January last year, will work for the investmen
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting