Uruguay's economy, dependent largely on banking, tourism and agriculture, has been battered by a run on bank deposits and a dive in consumer spending this year due largely to spill-over from Argentina's four-year recession.
"Starting today we are going
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power