The two injections appear to have calmed investors. The Nikkei Average Index, Japan's main stock exchange, was up 36 points, or 0.21%, on Monday after closing 2.4% (407 points) down on Friday.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde