Such a target "would come at the expense of equal consideration of the other main goal, that is employment," U.S. House of Representatives Financial Services Committee Chairman Barney Frank said in an interview in the FT's Tuesday edition.
Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke "has a statutory mand
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power