"If (interest rates) are left as they stand now, as Japan's financial markets are in the process of normalisation, we can imagine that something bubbly could happen before it returns to normal," Fujiwara told Reuters in an interview.
"A rate hike would be hard for some companies to bear,
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor