"Under the proposed change, the bank will be divided into three core divisions - market activities, research, and management of statistical information," Haaretz reports.
The three main sectors will have a number of divisions, it says, supported by various additional departments.
"The reorganization will lead to the firing of about 1
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power