Younger members of staff of the 30 branches will be transferred to the 22 regional offices which the central bank will continue to operate.
The central bank has also reached an agreement with Spanish trade unions regarding a voluntary early retirement scheme for members of staff of its Madrid-based headquarters
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde