In the statement following the latest quarterly monetary policy committee meeting, the People's Bank of China also said that there are easing expectations on the forward market of a further appreciation of the currency.
"China will maintain the basic stability of the yuan exchange rate at a reasonable and balanced level," it
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development