"I still hope that the RPP joins government measures designed to avert economic collapse," the prime minister said.
Two weeks ago we reported that the IMF harshly criticised government coalition members' attacks on the independence of the National Bank of Poland and its rate-setting council.
- Central bank digital currency a ‘terrible idea’, US Congress told
- People: Olli Rehn enters office as Bank of Finland governor
- Trump criticises Fed over rate rises and threatens higher tariffs
- ECB’s easing policies reduced inequality, paper says
- Infrastructure financing not harmed by post-crisis reforms – FSB