The delay of the election of a new governor of the Bulgarian National Bank does not have negative effects on the institution, Bulgaria's Prime Minister Simeon Saxe-Coburg said on Sunday 29 June.
According to him the reason for th
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde