The Bank of England today announces the auction on behalf of Her Majesty's Treasury of approximately 20 tonnes of gold. The auction, which will be on a single, or uniform, price basis, will take place on Tuesday 5 March 2002. A copy of the auction announcement notice published by the Bank of England is attached.
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting