The central bank lopped half a point off its benchmark overnight rate target, saying that the outlook for the global economy had deteriorated since its December cut.
Markets had broadly expected a 50-basis-point mov
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations