Leszek Balcerowicz told Germany's Welt am Sonntag in an interview due out on Sunday, that new studies "showed clearly that the earlier the adoption (of the euro) is, the better".
"For Poland this means we have to create the conditions necessary for an adoption as soon as possible, that is to say, answering to Maastricht (Treaty) criter
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power