The nine-member board decided unanimously at the meeting to maintain its current policy framework, which has a target of 10 to 15 trillion yen ($86-129 billion) in the balance of current account deposits that banks hold at the BOJ.
It reiterated that it would
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations