The fourth annual central bank seminar on the European Union (EU) accession process, jointly organised by the Nationale Bank van Belgie/Banque Nationale de Belgique and the European Central Bank (ECB) took place in Genval, near Brussels, on 5 and 6 December 2002. The seminar was attended by representatives of the ECB, the national central banks of the euro area and the central banks of the countries negotiating accession t
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory