The system, the Temenos T24, will allow the Bank of Ghana to centralise its transaction and reporting operations, including retail, treasury, securities and trade services.
Lionel Van Lare Dosoo, the first deputy governor at the central bank, said the system would also allow him and his colleagues to develop products quickly and deliver reports to their needs.
The T24 rep
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting