The system, the Temenos T24, will allow the Bank of Ghana to centralise its transaction and reporting operations, including retail, treasury, securities and trade services.
Lionel Van Lare Dosoo, the first deputy governor at the central bank, said the system would also allow him and his colleagues to develop products quickly and deliver reports to their needs.
The T24 rep
- Trump criticises Fed over rate rises and threatens higher tariffs
- Implementation of new Sofr rate is “ahead of schedule”, says Fed vice-chair
- Central bank digital currency a ‘terrible idea’, US Congress told
- MAS strengthens use of data to combat financial crimes
- RBA paper modifies DGSE to include housing sector