Soros said Greenspan sought to help President George W. Bush win re-election. According to Bloomberg, Soros spent $26.5 million, more than any other individual donor or political action committee, seeking to help Massachusetts Senator John Kerry defeat Bush in November's
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?
- Norges Bank does not rule out launching digital currency