Under the plans, the Bank said it would introduce a discount window facility and permanent long-term repos against high-quality private sector securities.
The discount window facility, designed "to avoid encouraging imprudent liquidity management", will allow
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?