The Commission's plan is designed to make transferring money using debit and credit cards, direct debits and invoicing just as cheap between member states as it is within a member state, the document said, according to Reuters.
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré