The survey found 23 per cent of Internet users have tried some basic e-banking services, of whom 30 per cent have even tried more than two e-banks.
About 100,000 Internet surfers use online banking services every day, 337,000 people use them once a week and over one m
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting