China's central bank reiterated it had no timetable for full convertibility of the yuan, a day after the US Treasury stopped just short of naming Beijing a currency manipulator.
The statement about the impact of the revaluation came in the form of an interview with an unnamed People's Bank of China official in the Chi
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Central banks: the economy’s emergency responders
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde