Soludo said this at a press conference Tuesday in Abeokuta, Ogun State, to present the redesigned N5, N10, N20, and N50 notes, as well as introduction of 50 kobo, N1 and N2 coins, expected to begin circulation by February 28, 2007.
According to him, the plan to introduce a common denomination for ECOWAS sta
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde