The central bank has already started a pilot project for the system, which will cover stocks and government securities trading, Ranee Jayamaha, the project's chairman said at a primary dealers' conference in Colombo.
Trials were conducted last year for the scripless trading of securities but implementation
- Irish deputy governor warns hard Brexit is ‘entirely plausible’
- New Russian banknote provokes anger in Ukraine
- Low-paid jobs may explain flat Phillips curve – research
- G7 governors and ministers set out principles for assessing cyber security
- Canada’s Project Jasper to explore clearing of securities in third phase