In an interview with Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung newspaper, Issing was asked whether the ECB's key interest rates would be raised in the near future after it increased them by 25 basis points last Dec 1, the first ECB rate hike for five years.
"To this (issue), ECB Presi
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Rising rates seen as main risk by reserve managers
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré