He was speaking in Dublin last night at the annual dinner of the Institute of Chartered Accountants.
Papademos also warned that excessive budget deficits in the eurozone were becoming a more widespread problem.
Following the decision by finance ministers late last year to put off action against France and German
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde