Yilmaz was in the southeastern city of Malatya attending a conference sponsored by the Malatya Chamber of Commerce.
Yilmaz pointed out that "there are many things to be done aside from moving the central bank to Istanbul."
"If the government increases public expenditures in an
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?