"Over the past year the world economic and financial system has received emergency treatment," Mervyn King, the governor of the Bank, said. "Now the economy requires a period of healing. That will take time."
At a press conference for the launch of the Bank's quarterly Inflation Report, King said that there were "solid"
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?