The approval came when the House of Councillors voted on the plan in a plenary session, following recent approval by the House of Representatives.
Suda's current tenure as a member of the BOJ's nine-member Policy Board is set to expire 31 March. The Cabinet will reappoint the 57-year-old in early April, government officials said acc
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power