Antonio Fazio told a parliamentary hearing on Parmalat's multi-billion-euro accounting scandal that it had been impossible to follow all of the group's activities given its extensive dealings with foreign banks.
The governor has faced the stiffest crit
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Central banks: the economy’s emergency responders
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde