The ECB said on Friday 28 March that it would pledge €150 billion ($236 billion) through two six-month and two three-month operations "aimed at supporting the normalisation of the functioning of the euro money-market."
The three-month operations will offer €50 billion each and will be carried out on 21 May and 11 June.
Bidding for the six-month loans will take place on 2 April
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Seychelles must act fast on money-laundering, says central bank
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?