The ECB said on Friday 28 March that it would pledge €150 billion ($236 billion) through two six-month and two three-month operations "aimed at supporting the normalisation of the functioning of the euro money-market."
The three-month operations will offer €50 billion each and will be carried out on 21 May and 11 June.
Bidding for the six-month loans will take place on 2 April
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting