The nominations are the first change of the monetary authority's board since the bank president Henrique Meirelles was nominated by recently elected President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva's in mid-December.
Paulo Sergio Cavalheiro was also nominated to replace Tereza Cristina Grossi Togni as the ban
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations